Grow hair naturally home remedies | How to grow new hair
Grow hair naturally home remedies: Hair loss is common in women and men. Talking about the beauty of women, first of all their hair comes. Today’s living – food and food, using various types of chemical is the main reason for hair loss. Many people use different types of things to overcome these problems. Many types of chemicals are used to make hair healthy but it can prove to be harmful for hair. Some people even undergo surgery to grow hair. If you want your hair to grow naturally then you can grow your hair naturally.
If you want to grow hair naturally, then you have to take care of the hair. You have to change your diet. You can rekindle your hair using natural treatments for natural growth, daily scalp massage, oil massage, therapeutic hair mask and dry shampoos, not chemicals.
What is hair?
Hair is the outer skin growth of mammalian creatures. The growths on the human body are also called hairs. There are many types of hair which can be soft and can also be stiff. Nature has given hair to creatures living in cold and hot areas. Which protect the head from overheating in summer. In this way, it also protects hair from sudden attack from hard object. Our hair protects us when we have excess of heat and cold. Hair is very important for us.
Causes of hair loss and baldness
Every woman wants her hair to be thick and long. But this does not happen due to some carelessness. Nowadays hair loss has become common. Due to unbalanced food intake and pollution present in the environment, hair loss has become very high. Due to some other reasons, there is a rapid decline in hair. Hair is getting thinner and weaker day by day.
- If you do not take a balanced diet then your hair does not get balanced nutrition at all. Due to which hair fall starts.
- Some women shampoo their hair every day. Due to which the hair becomes more weak and breaks.
- Not having regular trimming of hair is also a symptom of hair deterioration.
- To give heat to the hair, most of the women give hair to the hair to give different shape to the hair, which is harmful to the hair. Therefore, protect the hair from excess heat.
- Some women rub their hair too much with a towel. When their hair is wet. This causes more injury to the hair because the hair becomes slightly weaker after getting wet. In this way, they are broken by rubbing. So never comb or rub them in wet hair.
- Non-massage of scalp is also a big reason for hair breakage and not having freshness of scalp.
- Massaging the hair causes scalp blood circulation, which stops hair loss. If you do not do this, then more hair problems arise.
- Disadvantages of drinking tea | Know what are the disadvantages of consuming tea in the body. side effects of drinking tea
- Benefits of banana for hair, Banana hair mask for dull and dry hair
- Home remedies for pink lips in 15 days
Grow hair naturally home remedies
If you are finding that by treating some hair at home, the problem of hair will be over, then it is better. You think so right because it is possible to be. So today we will talk about some such home remedies that will cause hair growth again. The child also remained healthy. But before discussing this, it is also important to know that apart from home remedies for growing hair, we have to take care of many things. As if your health is good, if you have any disease then treat it.
If there is no quantity of protein in your diet, then increase its quantity. Because our hair is made of protein only. So, today we will talk about some home remedies to keep hair healthy. One thing must be kept in mind that eating and drinking are also very important for hair length and health. Because it makes our hair stronger internally. Following are some of the home remedies to make hair grow, shiny, long and thick.
Uses of therapeutic hair masks for grow hair
Hair mask plays an important role in growing our hair. Having a good hair mask is a must. It has two advantages: first, it provides moisture to the hair. Second, it works to grow and nourish hair. There are household items like egg yolk, avocado, Aloe Vera, honey etc. in making the mask. How can we use the mask? We are going to tell you below, which is as follows.
- The mask is for those who have oily hair. To make the mask, take honey, apple vinegar and castor oil and mix them in equal quantities. After doing this process, apply it on your scalp. Then cover the hair completely. Now allow it to remain like this for 15 minutes and shampoo yourself as usual.
- For more dry hair, you need honey, only the white part of the egg and argon oil. Mix all these substances in equal quantity. After this, apply the mask on your scalp and cover the hair completely. Now allow it to remain like this for 15 minutes and shampoo yourself as usual.
- Some people have simple hair. They will require honey, olive oil and aloe vera. Aloe vera, olive oil and honey have to be mixed in equal quantities. After mixing all the substances it has to be brought on the skin of your scalp. Leave this for 15 to 20 minutes after applying the mask. But keep in mind that keep your hair covered well. After this whole process wash your hair with shampoo.
Daily scalp massage is necessary for grow hair
Massaging the scalp daily helps in blood circulation in the scalp. Which is very important for hair. Hair growth is possible due to good blood circulation in the scalp of the scalp. The scalp is massaged with very light hands. The fingers of your hands are rounded in your scalp. Therefore, you have to move your scalp so that blood can circulate well. To grow hair, it is very important to have blood circulation in your entire head.
- Whenever you shampoo your hair, first of all, dry the hair naturally. Do not use heat for drying, and do not forget to comb hair in wet hair. After the hair is dry, make a habit of massaging the scalp.
- If you do not know how to massage, then you should learn to massage with a professional. In this way, you will be able to massage your scalp in a better way.
Oil is necessary to grow hair
Everyone knows that hair growing oil is very important. Many times it happens that we choose the wrong oil, which has a wrong effect on our hair. So let us know which oils have proved more beneficial for growing hair. Which is as follows.
- Coconut Oil: This oil is very beneficial for our body and hair. You lightly warm coconut oil in a bowl and apply it to the skin of your scalp. After applying in the scalp, massage the scalp. In this way it will help your hair grow.
- Almond oil: Almond oil has been used in our country since very old times. But keep in mind that almond oil should not be aromatic or fashion oil. Natural oil itself will prove to be helpful in growing hair.
- Jojoba oil: One of the peculiarities of this oil is that the oil which is naturally produced in our scalp, also has all those properties in this oil. Therefore, it keeps our scalp smooth and perfectly healthy.
Exercise is necessary to grow hair
To do this asana, first lie down on the ground. Take a deep breath and lift your legs upwards. Raise the legs until an angle of 90 degrees is formed. Along with this, raise the waist slowly and support the waist with hands. Thus, he remained in this state for some time without breathing. Then come back to this state and take a deep breath. If you do this easy at least 5 times daily, then your hair growth will be very good.
By doing this asana, blood circulation of our head is good. This has a profound effect on our hair growth. To perform this asana, we have to first lie down on the ground. Then you have to raise your hips and bring your body to V shape. You have to remain in this state for at least 15 seconds. After 15 seconds, you have to come back to the previous state. Do this process 7 to 8 times.
Sheetal Pranayama refreshes our scalp, along with it also increases our thinking power. To do this, you first spread a mat. Now sit in a meditative position on the mat and take out your tongue and bend both its sides and make it in the shape of a pipe. Now keep the tongue in the inside while keeping the tongue in this position. After this, close the mouth and release the breath slowly through the nose towards the outside. Repeat this process 3 to 4 times. Thus, take advantage of this easy.
Balanced diet is necessary
Regardless of hair or skin, the use of anything without a balanced diet is not very beneficial. As long as our health is not good, our body will not work well. And some disease in the body will take birth. Due to which, some parts of our body will start seeing ill effects. Such as – we lose weight or gain too much, our hair loss and the skin of our face get damaged etc. Similarly, a balanced diet is very important for growing hair. Carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins and protein are very important in our diet.
Today we have known what things we should take care of in order to grow hair. Hope we can be of some help to you. Our only aim is that people who do not know about the consumption of domestic things. Those logo information should be shared. After all, I would like to say the same thing that if your body is healthy then everything is. To keep the body healthy, it is important to include a balanced diet, exercise and avoidance of chemical in your routine. Hope you are always healthy and happy.
- 24 hour fast benefits | Amazing benefits of fasting?
- 5 components of fitness? Why physical fitness is important?
- 6 day gym workout schedule for beginners to build muscle and lose fat?
- 9 best benefits of drinking hot water in the morning
- Amazing benefits of coffee for health
- Amazing Benefits of drinking hot water to lose weight
- Benefits of banana for hair, Banana hair mask for dull and dry hair
- Benefits of eggs for hair, uses for hair growth