How to lose belly fat in a week | How to reduce body fat?
How to lose belly fat in a week: In this topic we will try to know how in a week or month we can reduce our belly fat. Many people are becoming victims of this disease nowadays. The only reason for this is wrong eating and not taking care of the body. Nowadays we have become so busy in our lifestyle that we have forgotten our body. But still at least 70% people have become aware of their health and fitness. Let’s know how to lose belly fat in a week, how can we reduce belly fat.
- Best exercise to lose weight faster
- Skin whitening tips at home | Best 10 home remedies to get silver skin
- 7 days diet plan to gain weight fast
Reason for increasing body fat
Before knowing the remedies for anything, it is very important to know what is the reason of whatever you want to know about. What has happened that has increased fat in your body? What are the mistakes that you have to suffer as a result. Fat starts increasing in our body when metabolism is not good. The only reason for the increase in fat is that it starts increasing as the basal metabolic rate decreases.
Basal metabolic rate, also known as BMR. It is related to our body and it is very important to stay healthy. Basal metabolic rate means that when we are in a state of rest or are not doing any work, the amount of calories we burn at that time is called BMR.
Body fat is the store of calories that are not used in your body. When you take any food, our body converts it into fluid and carries it through the blood to the whole body. So that energy can build up in our body and we can work well. But if your body does not need much energy, then our body conserves that energy so that it can be used in emergency anytime and it never happens. The rest of the energy is never used because when the body thinks of using it, then we feed it with fresh food and give it new energy. By this process, the energy starts slowly and starts to change into fat.
Through which the body’s metabolism starts slowing down and the amount of fat in the body starts increasing. Hopefully you must have understood how fat is made and how we become obese. Now we try to know how it can be reduced. Reducing fat is not so easy but it is also not very difficult. You have to take care of some things so that gradually it starts to decrease and you become healthy.
Does cardio reduce fat
It is a misconception that fat is reduce due to cardiovascular activity. You must have heard many people saying that doing cardio helps in reducing fat, but this is not true at all. Yes, it can be said that cardio exercise helps in burning calories, but it reduces fat in very small amounts. To reduce fat, you must first fix your basal metabolic rate. Whenever we do cardio, there is a slight increase in metabolism but it is not as effective.
How to lose belly fat in a week
If you do weight training and try to increase your muscles then it becomes possible to decrease your fat. The reason for this is that when we do weight training, our muscles are broken and when we nourish and rest properly, our body tries to make muscles grow. During this effort, the body requires a lot of energy and the body gradually converts the accumulated fat into energy and starts using it. Due to which fat starts to decrease and it starts decreasing. The other advantage you get from weight training is that your body gets muscle growth and your body also gets a good shape.
Now it becomes clear that the more muscle you build in your body, the more calories will start burning. The more calories you burn throughout the day, the more fat will be lost from the body and your basal metabolic rate will also improve.
A normal man has less fat than a normal woman because a man has more muscle mass. This is because the testosterone hormone is found in the male’s body which is necessary for muscle growth. That is why males are found more muscular than females. For this reason, fat starts to accumulate very quickly in women and in men it is very slow. Now you must have understood that in which muscles are more, fat will be less in it because the more muscle the more calories will be burnt. You should do weight training to increase muscle mass, which will reduce fat very quickly. Which we also call afterburn.
To get the maximum benefit from weight training, you need to follow some guidelines:
- Never forget to exercise large limbs and muscles like legs and back.
- Do more and more power compound activities by reducing isolation activities.
- Make your body experience 6 to 8 repetitions and intensity in each weight training exercise.
Exercises for lose belly fat
- Leg press.
- Leg curl.
- Standing calf raise.
- Seated calf raise etc.
Back and biceps workout
- Lat pull down.
- Dumble row.
- Seated Cable row.
- Biceps dumble curl.
- Biceps hammer curl etc.
Chest, Shoulder and triceps workout
- Flat Bench Press.
- Incline Bench Press.
- Decline Bench Press.
- Standing cable chest press.
- Dumble overhead press.
- Dumble lateral raise.
- Parallel bar dips etc.
Here you have been told some examples of exercises but you can also exercise other than these, but keep in mind that the number of repetitions should remain from 6 to 8. You have to lift as much weight as possible so that there will be less repetitions. If you can exercise on your own then it is okay otherwise you must take advice from the trainer. Before doing any exercise, ask the trainer about the correct position of that exercise. Avoid exercising incorrectly otherwise you may get hurt.
Nutrition for lose belly fat
It is very important that you have to take care of nutrition along with exercise. If you take good care of nutrition then you can get very quick results. But if you do not take care of nutrition, you will not get help in reducing fat. Now, let’s talk about what kind of diet we should use to reduce belly fat. We will not tell you what time you should take it because it depends on every person what time they want to eat. We will tell you what you have to take care of in your diet.
Protein: You must include protein in your diet. The reason for this is that when you do weight training, there will be a muscle breakdown. Then protein is required to repair it. This is the only substance that can repair muscle. You should include protein twice your weight in your diet daily. For example, if you weigh 80 kg, then you should take 160 grams of protein daily. This will increase your muscles very quickly and will also get rid of fat.
Carbohydrate: It acts as fuel for our body. This gives our body energy to work. But if you want to reduce fat, then you should reduce your intake of it. You should use it only half your weight so that the stored fat can be used in energy. For example, if you weigh 80 kg, then you should use up to 40 grams of carbohydrate in your diet daily. This will give you very quick results.
Fats: Many people have the misconception that using fat increases fat but this is not true. Fats are very useful for our body because they perform many functions in our body. It keeps our veins soft so that the blood flow remains good. This provides flexibility to our muscles so that they can work well. Apart from this, fats do a lot of work. Therefore, it is very important to use them to keep our body healthy. If you want to reduce fat, then you have to use them a little less.
Its main purpose is that 1 gram of fats contains 9 calories, which is very high. But to reduce fat, we should not consume more calories, so do not use them more. You should take 5% of your weight in your diet from calorie fats. For example, if your weight is 80 kg, then you should use at least 5 grams of fats.
Conclusion for how to lose belly fat in a week
Whatever we have told you so far, if you conclude it, then it turns out that if you want to reduce belly fat, then you have to concentrate on weight training more and more. Along with this, you also have to take care of your food and drink. You must exercise at least 5 days in a week. Weight training is the only way that you can eliminate fat very fast. Along with this, you will also get a good shape to your body. One request is that you do not use any kind of supplements or medicines to reduce obesity. This can cause damage to your body.
- Best exercise to lose weight fasterBest exercise to lose weight Best exercise to lose weight: Due to today’s bad routine, obesity has become a problem for the people. Many people are becoming victims of obesity. People’s daily routine and eating habits have become so bad due to which obesity is spreading. Now this obesity has spread so much that people […]
- Skin whitening tips at home | Best 10 home remedies to get silver skinSkin whitening tips at home Skin whitening tips at home: Everyone wants whether it is a woman, a man, a boy or a girl that his face looks bright and spotless. So today we have come up with a solution to your problem. In this article, it will be told that by taking some home […]
- 7 days diet plan to gain weight fastDiet plan for weight gain in 7 days Diet plan for weight gain in 7 days: Nowadays, due to poor diet and diet, many people are troubled by obesity and many people are troubled by their thinness. Some people want to reduce their fat while some people want to increase their weight. Losing obesity is […]
- To overcome iron deficiency, eat these iron-rich foods.Diet to overcome iron deficiency Iron rich foods: Lack of iron in the body can cause problems like weakness, lethargy, tiredness and pain etc. It is very important to have the right amount of iron in the body. Iron helps us to keep our body fit and healthy. Nowadays this problem is being seen in […]
- Exercises to lose belly fat without equipmentExercises to lose belly fat Exercises to lose belly fat without equipment: Due to a bad routine, the accumulation of excessive fat on the stomach, waist and legs has become a matter of concern. Along with this, this frozen fat starts causing many diseases. It is normal to have a small amount of fat on […]
- Know 7 day diet plan for weight loss7 day diet plan for weight loss 7 day diet plan for weight loss: Many people are becoming a victim of obesity nowadays and many people have also become a victim of obesity. This problem has been increasing continuously since few years. The main reason for this is said to be the poor routine of […]