How to maintain weight without exercise | I had lost my weight but it has increased again What could be the reason for this?
How to maintain weight without exercise | I had lost my weight but it has increased again: What could be the reason for this? In this topic, we will talk about what can be the reason if someone has lost weight and has increased again. A lot of people also have this problem that for one time they lose weight very hard but it increases again. They do not understand the reason behind this. Many people are worried about what could be the reason. We are going to tell you the answer to this question as to why this happens.
- Will I gain weight if I eat strong food at night?
- Do some foods help burn fat?
- How to gain weight without going to the gym for men & women?
- Amazing benefits of Drinking Green Tea? – Foggfitness
- How to gain weight for male and females in a week or 10 days?
- Loss of weakening cardiovascular endurance & how to improve it?
- Cardiovascular endurance & why cardiovascular endurance is important?
- If we want to loose weight should we eat less food all day?
- What is more unhealthy being overweight or underweight?
- Is being overweight unhealthy? How unhealthy is being overweight?
- How many calories a day do we need to lose or gain weight?
- Will eating a fat free or non fat diet help us to loose weight?
- If we take a balanced diet will our weight decrease rapidly?
- If we exercise more will our weight decrease faster? Possible or not?
- What is spot reduction meaning in fitness? Is it a myth or possibility?
- What is the best way to lose weight? How to loose fat fast?
- What is fitness and its components? Why it is important?
If you had lost weight and it has increased again, the reason is clear that instead of reducing fat, you have reduced your weight by just reducing the muscles. When you lose weight, due to lack of knowledge, you do not even know whether you are reducing muscles or reducing fat. As soon as your muscles start decreasing, then your basal metabolic rate also starts decreasing. Due to the lowering of your basal metabolic rate, your body starts accumulating fat and you start getting fat.
If you want to lose weight, then you should reduce the fat stored in your body, rather than reducing muscle mass. As you reduce your muscles during the cycle of reducing your weight, your body’s stamina also starts to decrease. The reason for your obesity increases is that your body’s basal metabolic rate has decreased. The reason for this is also the lack of knowledge because many people advise us what to do.
But first we have to understand our body in the scientific way. We have to understand how our body works, how obesity is produced and how it is reduced. So that there is no harm to our body. You should prepare a good diet plan to lose weight. You should also exercise daily and that too mostly by lifting weights. Your diet should have a good amount of protein so that there is no damage to the muscles. We should reduce the amount of carbohydrate because by consuming more it starts accumulating as fat in our body.
- Best exercise to lose weight faster
- Skin whitening tips at home | Best 10 home remedies to get silver skin
- 7 days diet plan to gain weight fast
- To overcome iron deficiency, eat these iron-rich foods.
- Exercises to lose belly fat without equipment
- Know 7 day diet plan for weight loss
- Weight gain diet plan for men and women
- Food for women that can increase your weight fast
- 7-day diet plan for weight loss Indian
- Quick Weight Loss Diet Plan for Vegetarians
Some people exercise but forget nutrition. They believe that if we exercise, muscles will build up and obesity will decrease. But all this happens with exercise as well as taking the right nutrition. Whether you want to lose weight or increase, you have to keep the basal metabolic rate of your body right. You have to prepare a diet chart so that it stays true and reduces the fat stored in your body. But some people also lose weight properly, which also maintains muscles. There is only one reason for their weight gain, either they have stopped exercising or they do not take care of diet. Now you must have understood that if you have lost weight once, what could be the reason for growing again. Hope that you have found the answer to your question in this article and also understood it.