Is being overweight problems? How unhealthy is being overweight?
Is being overweight problems: This question is also heard a lot. As you may be seeing, on which subject we are talking. In fitness, there are only 3 things to gain weight, lose weight or stay fit. But nowadays most people either gain weight or lose weight. Because they feel that it is fitness to lose or increase weight, but it is not so at all. To achieve fitness, you have to first remove the waste from your body like stored fat. Fitness is not achieved by increasing and increasing weight, it is based on five aspects, which we have told you in our previous articles. But the question we have right now is whether being overweight is right for our health or not. So let us know the answer to what is right and what is wrong.
- Disadvantages of drinking tea | Know what are the disadvantages of consuming tea in the body. side effects of drinking tea
- Benefits of banana for hair, Banana hair mask for dull and dry hair
- Home remedies for pink lips in 15 days
- Top 12 Weight loss exercises at home without equipment
- Benefits of eggs for hair, uses for hair growth
- How to remove pimple marks home remedies
- Zinconia Syrup information, benefits, side effects and some important questions
- Himalaya Liver 52 DS Tablet uses information, benefits, side effects and some important questions
- Himalaya Liver 52 Tablet uses information, benefits, side effects and some important questions
First of all, we would like to tell you that this question is wrong and the right question is “whether it is unhealthy to be fat and have a 40 inch waist”? And the answer is “yes”. If you are obese, then it is not good for you because obesity invites many diseases. If you have more weight in your body than your height, then it is not right for you because it does not make you look fit and your picture deteriorates. It does not give a good shape to your body.
You should always remember that the weight of your body muscle is much more than your body fat. But it takes up very little space and fat takes up more space and we look fat. So if a person is 5 ‘4 “and weighs 88 kg, he is considered very obese. But if this person has only 10% body fat, then there will be no health risk, and in fact He is considered to be much stronger and healthier than another person of equal height but weighing 60 kg with 25% body fat. Both fitness, weight chart and body mass index are obsolete concepts. It is that we cannot get the right picture in them.
So it is not important how much your weight is but it matters what percentage of your body fat is. Most of the weight of our muscles is what we need. But we start looking fat because of fat. So if your body fat is more than 15%, then you must reduce it. So you must have understood that weight is not harmful to us but the fat store is harmful for us. We must work on the fat stored in our body and not in reducing weight.
- 5 components of fitness? Why physical fitness is important?
- What is the best diet for fast weight loss? How to loose fat fast?
- Does Spot reduce fat? | Spot fat reduction is possible?
- If we exercise more will decrease belly fat faster? Possible or not?
- If we take a balanced diet will decrease face fat rapidly?
- Will eating fat free or non fat diet help us to reduce fat percentage in body?
- How many calories needed to lose weight or gain weight in a day?
- Is being overweight problems? How unhealthy is being overweight?
- What is more unhealthy being overweight or underweight?