What is more unhealthy being overweight or underweight?
What is more unhealthy being overweight or underweight? In this article, we will understand the answer to this question whether it is unhealthy for us to be overweight or it is unhealthy to be underweight. Friends, everyone should always keep their body fit because it is the most important for our health. Poor fitness of our body can make us suffer from many diseases. Therefore, we should always take good care of our health. If our body stays with us or supports us, we can achieve anything in our life. But if our body does not support us, then we will not be able to do anything by wishing. So let’s go towards our question and its answer tells you what is right and what is wrong.
Read more click here:
- Disadvantages of drinking tea | Know what are the disadvantages of consuming tea in the body. side effects of drinking tea
- Benefits of banana for hair, Banana hair mask for dull and dry hair
- Home remedies for pink lips in 15 days
- Top 12 Weight loss exercises at home without equipment
- Benefits of eggs for hair, uses for hair growth
- How to remove pimple marks home remedies
- Zinconia Syrup information, benefits, side effects and some important questions
- Himalaya Liver 52 DS Tablet uses information, benefits, side effects and some important questions
- Himalaya Liver 52 Tablet uses information, benefits, side effects and some important questions
As you may be seeing, we have the question “Is being unhealthy overweight or underweight?” The answer is “both things are harmful for us”. We should neither be too thin nor too fat. If you are too thin then you will not look fit and if you are too fat then you will not be able to remain fit. In fitness, you have to maintain your weight first. If you are fat then you will have to be thin and if you are thin then you will have to increase the weight so that your weight will be right according to your height. If you are thin, it means that along with the muscles in your body, there will also be a decrease of fat.
Fat loss is very good for thin people, because it is very difficult to reduce it later. You just have to work on your muscles and increase them, which will also increase your weight and your body will get a good shape. You will look beautiful and fit. If a person is slim and wants to increase his weight, then he can increase his weight very easily. Because all he has to do is exercise and eat a balanced diet.
But if someone is a fatty person and wants to be slim or simply wants to lose weight, then it can be a bit difficult for him. Because he has to exercise more and take his food in equal amount in a balanced way. He has to keep the same amount of protein, carbohydrate and fat in his food. But as asked in the question, whether it is unhealthy for us to be too fat or thin, the answer is that both things are not right for you. You should neither be too fat nor too thin. You must keep your body balanced.
Read more click here:
- 5 components of fitness? Why physical fitness is important?
- What is the best diet for fast weight loss? How to loose fat fast?
- Does Spot reduce fat? | Spot fat reduction is possible?
- If we exercise more will decrease belly fat faster? Possible or not?
- If we take a balanced diet will decrease face fat rapidly?
- Will eating fat free or non fat diet help us to reduce fat percentage in body?
- How many calories needed to lose weight or gain weight in a day?
- Is being overweight problems? How unhealthy is being overweight?
- What is more unhealthy being overweight or underweight?